1. If the customer wants to return the product at the moment of delivery:
- If the ordered product does not satisfy the customer for a valid reason (if the product does not match the order, if there is a physical defect on the product), it can be returned. In this case, the courier draws up a return act, and the product is delivered to the warehouse by the courier after approval by the parties.
If the customer has made an online payment, he applies to the relevant bank for the payment return on the basis of the return act. The money is returned to the customer's account in accordance with the bank's internal procedure.
2. If the customer wants to return the product within 3 days after delivery:
- The customer handovers to the company's courier the products he wants to return at his (customer’s) own address, with all the accessories and the receipt, placing them in the original box. The products can be appraised after inspection, changed or returned at the customer’s request. In the case of the cash payments, the money is returned to the customer in cash from the cashbox after the product is returned. In the other cases, the request for a payment return is made to the relevant bank. The money is returned to the customer's account in accordance with the bank's internal procedure.
- Returns are made from 9.00 to 17.00 only (for the products returned by bank card payment: on days I-V).